Deborah Keller is an attorney with the law firm of Fitzwater Meyer Hollis & Marmion, LLP. Her practice emphasizes estate administration, including establishment and administration of guardianships and conservatorships, administration of trusts and administration of probate estates.
Deborah co-authored an article entitled Court Approval of Fiduciary Acts for the OSB Elder Law Newsletter, Summer 2003 edition.
Raised in Oregon, Deborah holds a B.A., summa cum laude, from George Fox University in Newberg, Oregon, and a J.D. from Willamette University College of Law in Salem, Oregon. In addition, Deborah earned a certificate in Dispute Resolution from Willamette University College of Law.
- Willamette University School of Law (1999)
- Oregon State Bar (OSB)
- Oregon State Bar, Elder Law Section
- Oregon State Bar, Estate Planning & Administration Section
- Multnomah Bar Association (MBA)
- Youth Guidance Association, Vice Chair, Board of Directors
- Love INC (Tigard/Tualatin/Sherwood chapter), Board of Directors