Eric M. Kearney
Eric Kearney is an attorney with the law firm of Fitzwater Meyer Hollis & Marmion, LLP. His practice emphasizes guardianships and conservatorships, Medicaid, and probate administration.
Prior to working at Fitzwater Meyer Hollis & Marmion, LLP, Eric ran his own private law practice, serving the needs of elders and their families from his office in Southeast Portland. He also worked at a Professional Fiduciary firm in Portland focusing extensively on Guardianship, Conservatorship, and Estate Administration matters.
Eric has presented on a variety of topics at Continuing Legal Education Seminars, and community events. Examples of recent presentations are the following: How Public Benefits Could Affect Your Probate Case, Oregon Law Institute CLE: "ABC´s of Decedents´ Estate Administration"; Estate Planning by Protected Persons, Oregon Law Institute CLE: "Estate Planning for Protected Persons and People with Disabilities."
Raised in San Rafael, California, Eric holds a B.A. in Physical Anthropology from University of California Santa Barbara, and a J.D. from the University of San Francisco School of Law.
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- Oregon State Bar (OSB)
- Multnomah County Bar Association (MBA)
- Clackamas County Bar Association (CCBA)
- Oregon State Bar, Elder Law Section
- Oregon State Bar, Estate Planning Section
- Oregon Women Lawyers (OWLS)
- Michael E. Haglund Pro Bono Award – Multnomah County Bar Association (2008).